The amount of sessions required for you to reach your body goal will vary from person to person. There are a several factors to consider; where you are now, where you want to be, and how well you adhere to the pre and post-treatment intructions, nutrition guidance, etc.Most clients achieve their desired results with 3-12 sessions.Book a consultation for a customized treatment plan.
2. ARE THERE NEEDLES INVOLVED?
- No, absolutely needle free.
- Ultrasound frequencies cause thousands of microscopic air bubbles to surround the lipocyte (fat cell) membranes and with vibration, the bubbles create enough pressure to cause the fat cells to break up instantly. The contents of the broken lipocytes are then moved through the lymphatic system to the liver and are safely metabolized and excreted from the body, assisted by drinking plenty of water both the day of treatment and on subsequent days. The procedure works best to remove superficial fat layers and fat accumulation that is non-volumetric. Results can be noticed after the first treatment with more significant improvement noticed within a few days. Each treatment builds upon the previous treatment.
4. WHY IT CALLED ULTRASOUND CAVITATION NON-SURGICAL LIPO AKA CAVI-LIPO?
- The therapy uses low-level ultrasound to emulsify fat. Cavitation means the breaking down of the fatty tissue. Noninvasive, non-surgical “liposuction” means the fat will be removed in a natural fashion through the lymphatic and urinary systems at the pace your body will decide it can tolerate.
5. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO REMOVE SOLID FATS THROUGH LYMPATIC AND UNIRARY SYSTEMS?
- Cavi-Lipo emulsifies fat and converts solid fat into a liquid substance that is easy to remove through the lymphatic and urinary systems. Some of the melted fat will be used for energy and the rest will be excreted through the urine that is why drinking water is essential. If you do not drink adequate water before and after each treatment, it will be harder for your system to remove the fat. You may notice an increase in urination after each session.
6. IS CAVI-LIPO PAINFUL?
- No. Most clients consider the procedure painless and comfortable. During the treatment you will feel a soothing warmth in the targeted area. A little “blushing” or reddening may occasionally appear but it does not cause pain. The warmth generated is perfectly tolerable. You should hear a slight ringing in your ears due to the low frequency ultrasound, but it poses no harm and disappears as soon as you are not in contact with the transducers it is a safe treatment.
7. IS IT POSSIBLE TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH CAVI-LIPO?
- Because you are reducing fat deposits you may experience some weight loss but Ultrasound Cavi-Lipo itself is not a weight loss treatment. It's purpose is to treat adipose fat and cellulite, which will reduce the circumference of the treated area. Diet and lifestyle suggestions will be recommended to follow throughout your treatment program in order to enhance the elimination of fat deposits and boost results.
8. AM I GOOD CANDIDATE FOR ULTRASOUND CAVI-LIPO?
- Our Cavi-Lipo system is ideal for people who are dissatisfied with a certain areas of fatty deposits but do not want to undergo any invasive surgical treatment like liposuction. A good candidate is someone looking for fat removal from a specific area such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, legs, buttocks, flanks or arms. The treatment does not necessarily result in an overall weight loss, but results in improved shape, contour and size reduction in the treatment area. If you are currently following a healthy diet or a good weight loss plan, results will be more significant and weight loss will more likely occur. Great results can be obtained for those who have up to 25 – 30 pounds or less to lose. Cavi-Lipo is ideal for those who have tried to shift the stubborn fatty bulges with diet or exercise and are aiming for a smoother and more balanced shape. Ultrasonic lipo is not a treatment for morbid obesity nor is it a weight loss cure. If a significant amount of surplus fat exists, we recommend successfully dieting before beginning the treatment program. A consultation will determine whether or not you are a good candidate for the procedures.
9. WHAT ARE THE CONTRAINDICATIONS WITH CAVI-LIPO?
- Individuals with acute or contagious disease, HIV, a history of cancer, kidney failure, liver failure, fatty liver, implant devices such as pacemakers or electrical prosthesis, epilepsy or MS should not undergo Cavi-Lipo. Pregnancy and breast-feeding are also contraindications for this procedure. Anyone with active contagious skin conditions will not be allowed to undergo treatments. It is also best to wait three to six months after a surgical procedure in the target area.
10. WHAT IF I HAVE LOSE MY WEIGHT AND NEED SOME LIFTING AND TIGHTENING?
- First of all Queen, if you have lost your desired amount of weight, we applaud you for your success! If you have lost your weight and have saggy skin or cellulite that just won’t go away we can help you! At your initial consultation, we will determine the best course of action for your needs. You may benefit from contouring, tightening and lifting using Radio Frequency therapies and may not need Ultrasound Cavitation at all. Our specialists will design a treatment program specific for your personal needs.
11. IN WHICH AREA CAVI-LIPO IS MORE EFFECTIVE?
- All parts of the body where localized adiposity resides; therefore legs, abdomen and buttocks are the most appropriate sites but there’s no real limitation regarding body areas.
12. HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO RECOVER FROM CAVI-LIPO SCRUPT BODY CONTOURING?
- You are able to return to your normal activities immediately. It is performed as a walk in, walk out and there is no lengthy recovery period as with surgical fat removal. Treatment is generally considered by most people to be painless, with no pain or discomfort post-treatment. A mild tingling and/or warm sensation have been reported. There are very few documented side effects to date, although bruising is considered to be rare and if it occurs will be very mild, some redness and mild swelling may be noticed for a very short time post-treatment